Then an assortment of 4" mini's

I can see why these would sell well. Attractive and perfectly gift sized. The spalted beach one is imho the nicest, cool grain there! The form on the Tigerello walnut is the winner though imho.

Last edited:
This whole latest batch of mills looks good, Chuck. I'm really liking the looks of the walnut one in this group. This is a good time to build your stock back up. I suspect once the COVID stuff calms down a bit more your weekend market will start to pick up again.

Those are great looking... I assume they are pepper grinders? Do they work well and hold up... If so where does one get one... I'd like to make one for my wife.
Paul, these are PSI kits, but I buy most of mine from Packardwoods, a PSI reseller... they are closer to me and ship quicker than PSI.
You can use the for pepper or salt if you want... they are ceramic grinders and I've only had one complaint and that was for a mistake I made in assembly.... took it back and put a new insert in and the customer was happy.... I did have a lady bring one back that she had lost the knob off the top ... her son had unscrewed it and then lost it in her kitchen... I broke a kit and gave her a new knob...

This whole latest batch of mills looks good, Chuck. I'm really liking the looks of the walnut one in this group. This is a good time to build your stock back up. I suspect once the COVID stuff calms down a bit more your weekend market will start to pick up again.
The market is starting up again the first week in May, but at an alternate location that I don't like.... hopefully they will be back at Market Square in September, then I'll go back.... the alternate location is smaller and more difficult to find, so the crowds are smaller.