There goes my weekend

I was a mechanic at my old shop, so got some tools, and skills. If I can be of service.....let me know.
Also, Motion Industries in Elkhart should have bearings.

Not being very good at mechanics as I can not be of help with removing the pulley the only improvement I would do if it was possible would be to replace the old bearings with sealed ones. Maybe even this comment is totally out of context.

Not being very good at mechanics as I can not be of help with removing the pulley the only improvement I would do if it was possible would be to replace the old bearings with sealed ones. Maybe even this comment is totally out of context.
Not out of context at all.

Here is what the replacement bearing looks like.
1587847303957.png

Lucy is back!

I took the armature over to a local electric motor repair. He removed the old bearings, cleaned it and pressed on new bearings for $35! That is less than the bearings alone from eReplcaments - which are going back. ;)

It took a little work getting things back (I raised the head too far and had to do a little more dismantling than planned) but it is all together, working and there were no left over parts - always a good sign.

Addendum to the story - there will be a new thread coming soon about Lucy II. A 15" 220v 3HP monster that was gifted to me. I'll be doing a little clean up and upgrading and maybe some new paint - no Vaughn, not purple.

...Addendum to the story - there will be a new thread coming soon about Lucy II. A 15" 220v 3HP monster that was gifted to me. I'll be doing a little clean up and upgrading and maybe some new paint - no Vaughn, not purple.
I am so disappointed now that I simply have no words. :cautious: :ROFLMAO: