Thought I'd pop in and say Merry Christmas

Alan Bienlein

Hi everyone. I know it's been a while but we have been busy and thought I'd take a moment to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Everything is going great down here. I love building guitars for a living! We have also been working on the house which has taken most of my free time. All new exterior doors and windows, roof and repainted the exterior. Then we started on the interior replacing all the interior doors, Changing some to pocket doors, added a walk-in pantry, wood floors and new crown and baseboard in every room.

I've also taken up a new endeavor of buying old console stereos and refinishing the cabinets and rebuilding the tuners and record players as needed and aligning them so they work like they were new.

Hey Alan, great to see you drop by. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year back at ya! Don't be a stranger, and feel free to share photos of those beautiful guitars you guys are making. :thumb: I likely can't afford any of them, but drooling is free. :D

Great to hear from you Alan so good to hear things are going well for you and Norma down in Texas. Merry Christmas to you and the family and a Happy New year.

Would love to see a post on those old consoles. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk