time telling sign for coworker

Fun idea. :thumb: For something like this that is likely not balanced from side to side, I'd strongly recommend not using a cable and eyescrews as the hanging hardware. I'd use a pair of sawtooth hangers like this:

008236181432.jpg

Or you could do away with the cable and just use a pair of D-ring hangers (if it's being hung from nails driven into the wall.

Or the best choice IMO, clips and hooks like the pros use:

1_1024x1024.jpeg

... For something like this that is likely not balanced from side to side, I'd strongly recommend not using a cable and eyescrews as the hanging hardware. ...
For nearly everything I hang, I use a d-ring on each side of the frame with a braided wire between them. On the wall, I use two bulldog (or similar) hooks for the braid. That setup allows for leveling regardless of the balance of the item.

... Keyhole slots for hanging eliminate things going tilt.
I've used keyhole slots when hanging something on which a wire would show across the back. They work great in that application.

Using the 2-hook method is much simpler for this old guy:
Lay the picture face down, hold the wire at the two points it will engage the hooks when on the wall (I use 1/3 to 1/2 the frame width).
Measure the distance to the top of the frame.
On the wall, determine the height and center point for hanging the picture.
Measure both directions from center to set the locations of two hooks .
Drape the wire over both hooks and use a level to adjust the picture side-to-side until it's level.
This method provides an infinite adjustment for leveling the picture.