Tom B. or any Lafayatte area people

Tom, just was wondering if you have ever been to this warehouse and actually seen the inventory?

https://tippecanoe.craigslist.org/grd/d/west-lafayette-kiln-dried-hardwood/7014004246.html

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
E 600 North
(google map)

For sale is a large inventory of kiln dried domestic (red and white oak, cherry, walnut, poplar, hickory, etc.) and import hardwoods (purpleheart, iroko, jatoba). I have a lot of highly figured 4/4 curly and birdseye maple, as well as highly figured quartersawn white oak and some quartersawn sycamore.

I also have a large inventory of air dried live edge or natural edge slabs (oak, walnut, cherry, ash, maple, locust, sycamore), and some kiln dried live edge slabs in various sizes and thicknesses.

I have air dried large dimension pieces for mantels and a building inventory of turning stock including spalted maple and thick walnut.

Sales by appointment: evenings, weekends and holidays. If you want to look at what I have for possible purchase please send me a text or email (email is best if you want pricing information). Thank you for reading my post.

Search terms: natural edge, hard maple, soft maple, eastern red cedar, aromatic cedar, hickory, curly, spalted, ambrosia, Siberian elm, red elm, red maple, Jatoba, Brazilian cherry, Burmese teak, African teak, quarter sawn, sycamore, sassafras, basswood, bowl blanks, turning squares, hardwood.woodworking black walnut love wood hardwood decor bar top tabletop furniture cabinets woodslabs born again barns reclaimed wood rustic live edge lumber countertop table top conference table wholesale wood lumber supplier Wood-Mizer Portable Sawmill tools sander planer jointer coffee table console diy bench head board carpenter dining room table buffet Woodworking, wood working, tools, table, bar top, diy, farmhouse, reclaimed, solid wood construction materials, gun stock, root ball, burls, wood turning, carving, cnc, dewalt, ridgid, jet, festool, router, joiner, drill, tool,

I buy my stock from him when I don't have what I need on hand, he cuts and dries all of his own material. If you send him an email he will send you his price list. His cell # is 765-714-0426. I picked up a piece of curly birds eye maple from him for the exchange. He has a lot of material on hand and is easy to work with.

I just contacted him about a week ago regarding some Jotoba I may need. Seemed a nice enough fellow. I'm interested in hearing more about his inventory and the quality thereof. Thanks Jon for asking and thanks Steve for your input!

Couple of thoughts
If you are placing an order and don't intend to select the stock yourself I would be more than glad to run it up to you. Wife has been talking about going up to JP for the sandhills. Now that I'm retired I have a lot of free time. If you are coming down give me a call and come on by, I'm about 15-20 minutes from him.

Couple of thoughts
If you are placing an order and don't intend to select the stock yourself I would be more than glad to run it up to you. Wife has been talking about going up to JP for the sandhills. Now that I'm retired I have a lot of free time. If you are coming down give me a call and come on by, I'm about 15-20 minutes from him.
If this job goes through I'll be looking to pick up about 150 bf. A visit, either way, sounds like a great idea!