Tool Talk

What're you trying to do to me Larry???? Talking to my tools! Trying to help Lou get a recording of such nonsense so I can be committed????? Got dad's tool box we always kept in the Power Wagon, pushing snow or hauling manure, never knew when you were going to need to open that tool box.

By the way, welcome Ken!!
Thanks!

Me: Time for my trusty 4" square. Hey, where are you? You're supposed to be in my apron pocket.
T4"S: ...
Me: Well, if I didn't put you in my pocket, where did I put you?
Me: Okay, this isn't funny anymore. Where in the ever-lovin' *#%& are you???
Me: Wait...how'd you get there? I looked there like 12 times.
Me: You're doing this on purpose, arent you?
T4"S: <snicker>

i know i had heard something like that before toni. it was at the end of the second star trek movie, when they were discussing the recently deceased spock. McCoy: He's not really dead. As long as we remember him.

I expect that I'm about to be talking to my table saw> I just went and got another motor for it, and I'm about to go put it on. I'll either be saying, "Now that's a good saw!" Or I'll be saying stuff not fit for a family site. I did buy it a brand ne blade while I was out, so I am really hoping for the first statement.

I said good things to it.
The saw finally works as it should. Maybe better than it should... these saws originally sported 1.5 HP... this new motor calculates out to 4.7 HP. Overkill for sure, but the guy that sold it to me said he bought it for a project that fell through so it has never been used, and I got it for $75.