Trying out new stuff.........

Greg -

Which editing option do you have set as the default in your User CP? Are you using the Enhanced WYSIWYG Editor? If not, go to User CP | Options | Miscellaneous Options (at the bottom of the page) and select the WYSIWYG option. If you're using one of the other options (Basic or Standard Editor) I don't think you'll see as many options in the toolbar.

Vaughn,

I switched to Enhanced WYSIWYG Editor, but still can't see the "ABC".. I'm using Safari or Shiira (Mac browsers). I switched to FireFox and can see it with FF in the enhanced mode.

Thanks,

Greg

Vaughn,

I switched to Enhanced WYSIWYG Editor, but still can't see the "ABC".. I'm using Safari or Shiira (Mac browsers). I switched to FireFox and can see it with FF in the enhanced mode.

Thanks,

Greg
Aha...that'll be good to remember if anyone else reports similar issues. Thanks for the info. ;)

With all due respect,,,,,,, Dear Geeks, what in the tar nation are you guys talking about?:D :huh:
I want to be able to type.................This is a picture of my Baby, """Picture of my Baby""". :D And this is what we look like after a hard day at the shop, """ Picture of a Man and his Baby after a hard day at the Shop""". :eek: And This is how my Baby and I relax, """ Picture of Me relaxing with my Baby""":rolleyes: .... Now... How do I do that and with all due respect, KIS..:D
Not the sharpest chisel in the box.
Shaz:)

Hey, Thanks to you guys for that computerized discussion, I got my pictures to go where I wanted them to go,.:thumb: Way to go braniacs, education by osmosis.:rofl:
Shaz
P.S. No need telling me where to stick those photos.:eek: :D

With all due respect,,,,,,, Dear Geeks, what in the tar nation are you guys talking about?:D :huh:
I want to be able to type.................This is a picture of my Baby, """Picture of my Baby""". :D And this is what we look like after a hard day at the shop, """ Picture of a Man and his Baby after a hard day at the Shop""". :eek: And This is how my Baby and I relax, """ Picture of Me relaxing with my Baby""":rolleyes: .... Now... How do I do that and with all due respect, KIS..:D
Not the sharpest chisel in the box.
Shaz:)

Okay Shaz, here you go. And for anyone else who would like to know.....

First, open up the reply window like you would normally do.

Second, go ahead and upload any and all pics that you want to show, with a maximum of 10 per post. If someone has more than 10 pics yo will have to make a second post. You would just sort of reply to your own post.

Third, after you have all your pics uploaded, go ahead and start typing your text.

When you get to a point that you want to interject a photo, click on the "Paper Clip" icon in the tool bar directly above the white box area that you are typing in. On the top row, from left to right you see an icon with two "A"'s on top of each other. Then the "Fonts" choices pull down menu, then the fonts "Sizes" pull down menu.

Keep looking to the right and you will see a paper clip. Click on it and a list of your pics will be displayed. (If you haven't uploaded any pics yet, clicking on the paper clip will merely open up the picture upload window.) Click on the one you want, or more than one if you desire, and then continue typing your text. Type until you want to interject another pic, click the paper clip again and choose another pic. Then type some more and so forth.

Okay Shaz, here you go. And for anyone else who would like to know.....

First, open up the reply window like you would normally do.

Second, go ahead and upload any and all pics that you want to show, with a maximum of 10 per post. If someone has more than 10 pics yo will have to make a second post. You would just sort of reply to your own post.

Third, after you have all your pics uploaded, go ahead and start typing your text.

When you get to a point that you want to interject a photo, click on the "Paper Clip" icon in the tool bar directly above the white box area that you are typing in. On the top row, from left to right you see an icon with two "A"'s on top of each other. Then the "Fonts" choices pull down menu, then the fonts "Sizes" pull down menu.

Keep looking to the right and you will see a paper clip. Click on it and a list of your pics will be displayed. (If you haven't uploaded any pics yet, clicking on the paper clip will merely open up the picture upload window.) Click on the one you want, or more than one if you desire, and then continue typing your text. Type until you want to interject another pic, click the paper clip again and choose another pic. Then type some more and so forth.
Now that's the stuff to get hold of, a lot of work for you guys, to explain it simply , but if it is not simple , simple , I probably won't understand and will blow it off due to the thought that " I guess I should understand this, even though I don't!, and, I can live without this knowledge, rather than say "I still don't understand."
Mark, Vaughn, Greg, Thanks, you are real helpful. Continue walking us through this protocol language, without which some of the most talented artists and woodworkers may not be brave enough to share helpful insight.
Respectfully,:bow:
Shaz