Twisted coffee table

Clever idea on the hot melt glued on angle support. The cove radius insert solution is wonderfully elegant. This looks so much more amazing in reality than as discussed. Words do not do it justice. Beautifully conceived and very well executed.

I haven't been paying much attention lately. So sorry I missed this one Toni! Man that is a beauty!! I envision a small workbench with carved wooden tools strewn about its top whenever I think of you carving. As well as a family crest!!! I am honored to know you my friend.

Allright guys.
Here you have it just finishes and with the first coat of tung oil still dripping. I don't know but it seems that I like to make my life more difficult when I make these projects, but if there isn't challenge there isn't fun.
Upside down
IMG_6447.JPG
Normal position
IMG_6445.JPGIMG_6446.JPG

First coat of tung oil just applied, and for those who may be wondering, tableware does not fall off....
IMG_6449.JPGIMG_6450.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks a lot guys. Now comes the patience/boring part, waiting for the oil to dry and apply a few coats with some polishing in between, but to be honest I feel relieved.