Very Happy!

Paul Douglass

I recently went mental and out of the blue purchased a DW734 planner that I found on sale... My Delta is quite old... I have started having some problems with it that I tried to fix, but hadn't quite got done. I have been happy with my Delta, it served me well.... Will I finally had a need to try out my new DeWalt, and wow! What a nice job it does... I have run a few boards through it and really none of them need any sanding... The dust/chip collection is much better than the Delta ever was... Keep in mind my Delta is 10+ years old and I used it a lot when I was trying to build boats..do not mean to put it down. But,, I am a very happy camper with this DeWalt.... I debated getting the more expensive DW735 and decided for my hobby stuff the one would be good enough... I think it was the right choice for me,, but I would love to see the 735 in action and especially one with the "what do you call it" cutters on it...

Only plus I can give the Delta over the DeWalt is the noise level... This DW is NOI'ZY!