Welcome back!

Darren Wright

Administrator
Staff member
The software was upgraded overnight. With about a half million posts it took a bit.

If you have questions or issues, please create a new thread in the Site Questions and Test Posts section and we'll respond as soon as we can.

Thank you!

Thanks for all the hard work, Darren. Things look pretty good overall. The new format will take a bit of getting used to, but everything seems to be there. Pretty sure I'm gonna like it. :)

Thanks for all the work and time spent.

I was awarded a trophy for "Keeps coming back". To me that sounds like, "We trapped that raccoon and drove him about 10 miles out into the country where we set him free. The next day he was back digging in our garbage can again." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

By the way, I see that my previous post is waiting for moderator approval. Do all long time members have the same restriction?
Give it another try. Looks like there are a few permissions to tweak based on group membership

Quick question, where is logout? Can't seem to find it.
David
Click on your name at the top, you should get a pop-out menu with an option at the bottom to log out.

Tapatalk is enabled now, but those that use mobile can also just navigate to the forum in there web browser. The new software has really good mobile support now.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'm sure this has been covered already, but... no auto resizing of photos when inserting, attaching, or dropping? I tried dropping in a few and kept getting the message that they were too large. I'm gonna miss that feature. :(

I'm sure this has been covered already, but... no auto resizing of photos when inserting, attaching, or dropping? I tried dropping in a few and kept getting the message that they were too large. I'm gonna miss that feature. :(

Whoops, forgot to change those settings. :doh:

Give it another try. :wave:

Attachments

• 2020-01-09 21.43.35.jpg
    2020-01-09 21.43.35.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 3
Add my thanks to the pile, Darren. So fare everything looks like it's working, although it looks like the smileys might be off (based on post #17 above).
Let's see if these work:

:) ;) :doh: :rofl: :thumb: