Welcome back!

Looks great to me (other than perhaps an excess of whitespace.. but that's a controversial opinion :rolleyes: so I'll "keep it to myself" :D). Thanks for all the hard work on converting and testing!!! :thumb:

Looks great to me (other than perhaps an excess of whitespace.. but that's a controversial opinion :rolleyes: so I'll "keep it to myself" :D). Thanks for all the hard work on converting and testing!!! :thumb:

Yeah, There weren't a lot of good options for templates, this one was close to replicating the old Woody template. I'd like to stay away from managing fonts and white space and try to let the user's browser Accessibility features customize the display to their preferences. I'm actually running the page at 110% zoom myself (ctrl & + for windows or command & + for mac).

Yeah, There weren't a lot of good options for templates, this one was close to replicating the old Woody template.

It was one of the much discussed topics at work a few years back... At least the default font here is super easy to read and generally large enough. More whitespace is definitely the web design trend of the last five or seven years (ish), so I wasn't really surprised and having followed along with your previous endeavors here figured this was likely about as solid of an option as there was. So wasn't taking a shot at you, more I'm just kind of used to reflexively commenting on wasted whitespace wherever i see it :rolleyes: :D

BTW you're right the mobile interface is much nicer!!