What are you doinng during CV-19

I seem to be settling into some very persice work right now. 300 year old broken ornate Chinese bowl, horse with broken muzzle, African Blackwood turning. Just anything that demands full attention and patience at the shop. Kind of nice having the shop to myself after lunch right now.

The work continues apace. Getting ready to run the drip system tomorrow. There's two more rows about like this at the top of the plot and I've dug a few smaller beds for a variety of corn in the middle. The rest we decided to put into dryland (mostly might give them a couple drinks in the middle) cowpeas.

Worked out to about 1500 square feet of useable beds once I dug over the stuff beside it.

IMG_20200424_154514.jpg

The work continues apace. Getting ready to run the drip system tomorrow. There's two more rows about like this at the top of the plot and I've dug a few smaller beds for a variety of corn in the middle. The rest we decided to put into dryland (mostly might give them a couple drinks in the middle) cowpeas.

Worked out to about 1500 square feet of useable beds once I dug over the stuff beside it.

View attachment 110779
That's very pretty Ryan, but I'm afraid I just ain't that bored yet.... give me a couple more years of lock down. :rofl::rofl:

I'm going to work like I always do and living my life like I always have. I live the George Carlin philosophy in regards to germs and have no intentions of changing.

As a long term work at home person (Since 2004 probably?) Not much has changed for me. Still working, doing the same things I have always done. Never left the house much anyway, so not much to change.