what i have so far.

Keith Thomas

it has taken quite a while but I finally got the third piece done for the vanity wall and installed it because the granite template guy was supposed to show up today. But apparently he forgot about our late in the evening appointment. The scrap drywall is obviously representing the counter and I haven't had time for the drawers and the cabinet doors for the piece in the corner but I think it's coming along nicely. The main vanity is 23 1/2 inches deep to the front of the doors. in my haste to get it planned ( i'm horrible at planning things) I made the two end pieces the same depth. I hadn't finished the tall one yet but the short piece with the four drawers was finished. Then one night a little more than a week ago I woke up thinking
"wait a second is there enough room if that end so they're not sticking out in front of the door? "
turns out there wasn't. Once the knobs are in place the knobs would've been sticking out about an inch into the doorway. So I had to cut down one piece and change the plans for the last one. I've had endless trouble using a toner to color my wood. I forgot all the difficulties and using toner from my Woodworking absence. once you get it correct the toner looks fabulous and even but I can't tell you how many things I had to redo. Maybe it's just me but working with toner is a real pita. I hated the process but i guess i do like the end results.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 13