where to get veneer

Any recommendations where I can find pommele sapele veneer? It'll be used for a keepsake box or the panels for a small chest.....around a Pennsylvania spice box size or both.

Joe Woodworker has long been one of my favorite places for veneer, but those of us old enough to remember when Constantine's advertisements in the wood mags (along with Bob Morgan, which i think closed down) many years ago might be surprised that Constantine's in still in business and still has some nice stuff, might give you a second choice if needed. I actually still have some Constantine's veneer on hand in the original shipping pack...it's probably 35 years old. Anyway, they do have pommele sapele.

Joe Woodworker has long been one of my favorite places for veneer, but those of us old enough to remember when Constantine's advertisements in the wood mags (along with Bob Morgan, which i think closed down) many years ago might be surprised that Constantine's in still in business and still has some nice stuff, might give you a second choice if needed. I actually still have some Constantine's veneer on hand in the original shipping pack...it's probably 35 years old. Anyway, they do have pommele sapele.

Thanks Fred!