Which theme are you using?

Which theme are you using?

• Total voters

Darren Wright

Administrator
Staff member
Just curious which theme you are using. For those that didn't know, at the bottom, Click where it says Woody (or Default if you switched and don't know how you did it), then click the other theme to change.

Woody for now. I notice that default is a bit more compact and does not require reading impossibly long lines of text. So, I might change.

Using woody, when I go to the customize button and select to turn on "Grid layout" and save I seen no difference. What dose that do or what is it suppose to do?
Looks like a lot depends on your browser size and windows size, if the screen is large enough then you see the grid, which I didn't on my phone.

Non-grid (Table) layout
Screenshot 2020-01-15 15.45.08.png

The grid layout
Screenshot 2020-01-15 15.44.41.png

I have never been a fan of Woody on the old system and when this latest change happened, I was not enamored with how the website looked. Apparently it was the "Woody" theme, but thanks to your post I have discovered the default and am now happy.

I have never been a fan of Woody on the old system and when this latest change happened, I was not enamored with how the website looked. Apparently it was the "Woody" theme, but thanks to your post I have discovered the default and am now happy.
No worries, I could go either way, but Woody is my default. The default I'm ok with too, other than the header/logo, it's all how xenforo built it.