Wife Accidentally Brewed Regular Coffee Today

Vaughn McMillan

Administrator
Staff member
I only drink decaf but LOML accidentally brewed regular coffee today and wow I forgot what a caffeine rush feels like man it's pretty great I'm like hyper-aware but I gotta go clean the garage and winterize the grill but first I think I'm gonna run around the block a few times do any of you guys do your own oil changes still my car needs an oil change but I usually bring it to the dealer but I'm thinking I could do that today too oh I almost forgot that I need to get the compressor and blow out the water lines in the orchard and put the kayaks away hey did you see those new episodes of the Mandalorian...

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

giphy.gif

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I only drink regular coffee. Some say it's strong enough to run a triathlon. Dunno about that. To me it's downright smooth and tasty! Gets me started right every morning. Are we having fun yet, Vaughn???

I stopped drinking caffeine years ago and one day last year while traveling down in the south land I purchased a cup of regular from dunkin
It was such a rush I now drink 2 orn3 cups of regular every day and my pressure is fine
Caffeine is a very addicting drug

LOL, truth be told, I've been a caffeine junkie for years. Mostly Coke and iced tea, but in the past few years I started having a cup of coffee first thing in the morning. I use the term "coffee" loosely, because I start with a Keurig pod of French Vanilla coffee, but add a scoop of hot cocoa mix and some milk. Anything to hide the coffee flavor. :D I have cut down on my daily caffeine (and sugar) intake though, and don't drink tea or Coke all day and all night like I used to.

My post above was copied from another forum I frequent, and it was posted by the inventor and owner of the company that makes the amp modeler I use with my guitar. He's a verifiable genius, but he has a great sense of humor, too. :thumb:

With my heart issues over the last decade or so, I've limited myself to one 'mug' (10oz) of coffee to start my day normally. Occasionally, I'll have two if I need a bit more of a jump start. Even then, I definitely feel the difference. This from a guy who had several cups to start my day plus several more throughout the day for a few decades!!!

I drink a full pot of coffee every morning. I just wish I was smart enough to pre make it the night before so I could wake up to it already made, lol.

When I was working I had a cup of coffee sitting on a heating pad on my desk from arrival in the morning to closing time... the boss complained tht his coffee fund expense doubled when he hired me and most of the office watered the coffee down if they thought I had made it that day... if it wouldn't hold a spoon upright, it was weak.... have cut back to just 2 cups first thing every morning, then nothing more for the rest of the day... I don't drink sodas at all, just water during the day.