winter is coming...need wood?

with regret!!

i am gonna offer MY stash of slabs, if anyone is interested and is near rennies route,, we can save on shipping..

tn_walnut crotch FRT face-8.jpg tn_walnut crotch BACK face-8.jpg----SOLD

tn_walnut crotch FRT face-9.jpg tn_walnut crotch BACK face-9.jpg

tn_walnut crotch FRT face-10.jpg tn_walnut crotch BACK face -10.jpg

the black spots are flys not holes.. also number one is still available will try to get it out here as well. it was sold but has been changed to number 2, so i need to get it back.. these will clean up to a full 2" easily.

these wont be offered for ever..i may change my mind:)
here is no. 1 again
tn_walnut crotch FRT face-1.jpg tn_walnut crotch BACK face-1.jpg----SOLD

Last edited:
I can't tell you how tempted I am.

Something like that deserves a special project.

Any suggestions on what I should do with a slab if I got one?

I can't tell you how tempted I am.

Something like that deserves a special project.

Any suggestions on what I should do with a slab if I got one?
:bounce::bounce:Do it Brent! :bounce::bounce:Do it Brent! :bounce::bounce:Do it Brent! :bounce::bounce:Do it Brent!

You only live a few hours from me and my bride has never seen Nevada. I know they have some kickin' deals in Reno in the off season. I might convince her to spend a weekend there someday. OR..... Have you any plans to come north? I could say we could meet half way, but you and I both know there is nothing half way!:rofl::rofl:

Wow! I am so tempted. It looks like that I am going to have a small space for a shop soon. I am not sure when I will have a proper shop though and then the thought of not being able to do justice to a beautiful slab.

Wouldnt No 8 make a proper full table. If i understand the dimensions it like 72 x 32 at the lower end. Surely that would make a great breakfast table as it is. Just cannot even think about how to do the legs.:dunno::eek:

If you could hold it there, that would be great. We've got some other friends in the area we'd love to have an excuse to visit, and I just love camping up there. Even winter camping.

I once did a client visit up there in the winter. We drove our camper up and I put on my client clothes in the camper, did my visit, and then we went touring around...

When we were looking for a place to live, we had narrowed it down to Reno or Boise. Reno won for the airport....

I once did a client visit up there in the winter. We drove our camper up and I put on my client clothes in the camper, did my visit, and then we went touring around...

When we were looking for a place to live, we had narrowed it down to Reno or Boise. Reno won for the airport....

Really want to get up that way (maybe spring)? We used to camp on the Owyhee (I think).