WTB: Extended Delta/Rockwell rails

And more ironically, I have in my possession two, still in the box Biesemeyer BC30 fence sets. They belong to Greg Cook, who before he left for Japan gave them to me to store and eventually sell. I really need to contact Greg again and make arrangements to sell. Right now they are in my storage unit. These sets have a 30" clearance from blade to fence and come including everything, even the rails.

I am also thinking of going from 50 to 30 to give me more room. I have a Festool to cut down anything larger than 30".

Any interest?

And more ironically, I have in my possession two, still in the box Biesemeyer BC30 fence sets. They belong to Greg Cook, who before he left for Japan gave them to me to store and eventually sell. I really need to contact Greg again and make arrangements to sell. Right now they are in my storage unit. These sets have a 30" clearance from blade to fence and come including everything, even the rails.

I am also thinking of going from 50 to 30 to give me more room. I have a Festool to cut down anything larger than 30".

Any interest?

Si! I've finally got room for a long fence setup, so I'm going for it. :wave: