Yesterday I finally dropped a stag

What species of deer Dave? Is this a large rack for this species? Or is a 6 pointer fill out a numerical line?
This is a Japanese Sika stag introduced back in the 30s on the eastrenshore of Md. 3x3 is a big stag.every blue moon a 4x4 will be taken..but that rare. Dressed at 64 pounds I've seen then as much as 80+ This is the smallest of the Elk family and the twist is superb delicious.

Cool Dave! Had no idea. Is there a season or do you have to put your name in for a draw?
Process it yourself?
John there are a few places with public hunting , Assateque Island , Black Water reserve. Most people will pay for a guided hunt. Just to get a good chance at one. I shot 2 smaller ones last year. Hine and a spike on a guided hunt I won at a banquette.

"Assateque Island". If that is the correct spelling then that is not the island with the ponies the fire department swims over for an auction. (never thought about that being in your neck of the woods!)

"Assateque Island". If that is the correct spelling then that is not the island with the ponies the fire department swims over for an auction. (never thought about that being in your neck of the woods!)
Assateaque Island is the island that all the pony's are on. There a pain in the back side. One can walk out in the middle of the road and you can not go around it. The pony can stand there for a hour.