Handscrew Clamp Storage

Bill Simpson

Neat new storage rack for the handscrews.... He He...

Not really, .... Well not permanantly, Just glueing on the trim across the top of the back of the Old Model T Towncar I have been building... A story and pictures will follow soon as I am wanting to finish this weekend but have to go to 4th functions this afternoon (In the rain)

P1030518s.jpg

Ah, it's a mobile clamp rack. Very cool. :p Good to see you're getting more done on the T. :thumb:

What you mean getting more done???? I got her DID. Making delivery Monday, as soon as I can muster about 6 fellows to heft the gal up on the truck. Got the door latches and trim set today and that concludes the construction on my part, his (the owner) part is to complete the finishand upholstry and Chasis and all, Chasis has been waiting for me to finish , Monday it gets a body. :thumb: this has been a bigger chunk than I expected and has taken too long (of course I has issues with my mom's health then my aunt's health and then my health and then first thing you know it is hot and ..... Blah Blah Blah....

BTW Vaughn, I haven't forgottrn. I stumbled over that piece of Ambrosia Maple I promised in rememberance of Brad Hungler. As soon as this car is out and gone I am mailing (got to go find the address) :wave: