I'm gonna be gone....

Steve Ash

Not that it matters anyways.....judging by my last coupla posts.....no one is gonna miss me.

Our county got hit HARD with hail....I did 8 estimates today and I have 4 for sure tomorrow....it will be ongoing as the insurance companies get things figured out.

You can not believe the damage these farmers are going through....those of you who know me well, know my deep roots in agriculture.....those of you who know my business, know that I do construction, both new and existing....there are people whose homes are destroyed...siding, soffit/facia, windows and guttering, decks, railing....whatever....so I am gonna do what needs to be done....help....I can't help the farmers....but I can the homeowners.

I can not turn anyone away...these poor people need help..... so I won't be sitting at this computer at night....I'll be out doing estimates, or work.

Larry...need a job?

Later........

I wouldn't worry too much about low responses to your posts...things have been generally slow around here lately for everyone. So yeah, you'll be missed. You're doing the right thing, though. Good luck. :thumb:

Sorry Steve, I've been busy getting all of our ducks in a row for our first trip back to Canada in five years..... BUSY too.

You are doing great work out there, we are with you in spirit, wish it were more.

I'm glad that a hard working honest guy like yourself is going to be there, I'm sure a lot some flybynight con artists will be around :doh:

Best of luck!

You are a hell of a man.... Steve Ash!

You be careful out there, you will be working long hard hours and we want you back in one piece!

God's Speed! and we will keep the light on for ya! :wave:

Last edited: