vows.jpg

I'm still the luckiest man around.

:D

Songs on today's Playlist:

"Faithfully" Journey
"I'd love you all over again" Alan Jackson
"Only the good die young" Billy Joel
DSC_0012.jpg

Thanks Frank, Lori and I go back 30 years already, just not together for all of it. She and were high school sweethearts who eventually wound up together. We've been back as a couple for 11 years now, so 2 years isn't quite the whole picture.

Ned, congratulations, the second huh, well I'm for almost 42 years on that road. :)

Ned, congratulations, the second huh, well I'm for almost 42 years on that road. :)

[size=+1]Yeah! Congrats, Ned![/size]

Like Ad, Mida and I will be celebrating 42 next month. When you look back in a few years, Ned, those pictures will seem like 'just yesterday.'

[size=+1]Here's wishing you many more![/size]

Congratulations, you are now officially out of the honey moon phase and into the Honey DO phase. :rofl:

Seriously though, you've got a great bunch of years ahead of you. We just celebrated 20 years. A couple at my church just celebrated 64 years. I guess we are just a drop in the bucket to them.

Congratulations. Many more to come for you. Nice looking limo. Gotta love those old workhorses. We are coming up on 32, my in-laws would have had their 71st if Gus hadn't died in an accident.

Thanks all,
it was a pretty quiet anniversary, after I got home Lori had three fire calls, so we'll be doing a nice dinner another night. Such is life when you marry an EMS provider. She's been an EMT & firefighter for 10 years so that's about normal.

CHuck, strictly aluminum around here.