Take just one minute

Status
Not open for further replies.
This post has been removed by me due to CoC violations...politics and bashing, primarily. Sorry for the inconvenience.

- Vaughn

Last edited by a moderator:
.... But since this was pulled and re-instated, I figure its fair game. .....

Before any wild speculation gets started this was pulled by mistake by one of New Moderators. He didn't meant to remove it. The problem is you guys are so well behaved we (mods) don't get much practice at Moderating post. So we make mistakes. :eek:

Now everyone back to what they were doing.

Does the COC allow for locking/closing a thread?

Not much reason to allow anymore posting here I reckon.

This post was meant only as a kudos to our military members.
I am guilty of not reading the content as closely as I should have.

Rest assured, it will NOT happen again.

Don taylor

Don,

That's how I had interpreted your original post.

But we have all variety of folks on the board, and one of the things I enjoy about this board is that even though some of us may disagree on things of a political nature, it's one of those places that can allow us to come together, get to know one another and help each other (For Woodworking, and other things).

I'd like to believe that most of us live in the middle and can always find some middle ground.

Whatever may have been offensive in the slide show, and whatever each of us may think about the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, I'm sure that most of us would agree that we appreciate the sacrifice those guys over there are making for us.

I know I do.

(IF this violates the COC, feel free to delete it, or let me know and I will do so)

Sincerely,

Brent

Status
Not open for further replies.