Gojo LEMON pumice hand soap

Hey guys didn't know if this is the right spot for this post, but the winner gets a special prize who can tell me where I can order this stuff without buying in bulk! Ok there's no prize, but really I've checked everywhere for this stuff and I can only find it in bulk of 6 bottles totalling 30lbs! I love the lemon stuff compared to the orange (which you can find EVERYwhere) but I'm not about to drop $80 on some soap! It's not a big deal if no one knows but I thought it'd be worth a try to ask :) Thanks guys!

Yes! Exactly what I'm looking for! Thank you very much. There is a Grainger right next door to my school. In the hallway right outside the shop in my school there is a big dispenser of this stuff and I've fallen in love ever since I first used it :thumb: Now it all makes sense to me there's a grainger next door. I was getting worried that once I was done serving my apprenticeship I'd never get to see the stuff again :eek: thanks Wes!

If that stuff has real lemon juice in it, it would be great for woodworkers. Some of the woods I work with, mesquite for one, and white oak to a lesser extent, sometimes stains my hands a black color. This is especially true when I'm working on a hot day and getting pretty sweaty. Scrubbing with any sort of soap, even laundry detergent, does nothing to remove those stains. But a few drops of lemon juice, either fresh squeezed or the concentrate in the yellow plastic squeeze bottles, magically removes the stains. :thumb:

Grainger sometimes gives me guff about not being a business etc., but for something off the shelf like Gojo, I think you'll be OK.

I'm still old school I guess - I still use Goop. In fact, used it three times this morning. (long story:rolleyes:) With such a ringing endorsement, maybe I'll have to give the Gojo a try!

Wes

Well they did ask what business I was from and I was surprised to find out my company wasn't on their customer list. But the guy was pretty cool and according to him I am now an employee at a local electric company ;) This stuff smells great I recommend it!