Every Photographer's Nightmare

Often time governmental entities (cities, counties, etc.) have sovereign immunity from law suits. Goes back to old English law from the belief that the king could do no wrong.
I wasn't exactly thinking law suit - though it would be nice to at least get reimbursed for medical expenses due to an agency's negligence. I was thinking more of the next guy. Have the city go out and fix the problem. The next person might not be as fortunate as Ned to have bad scrapes and nothing broken.:eek:

I wasn't exactly thinking law suit - though it would be nice to at least get reimbursed for medical expenses due to an agency's negligence. I was thinking more of the next guy. Have the city go out and fix the problem. The next person might not be as fortunate as Ned to have bad scrapes and nothing broken.:eek:

That's because you are a kinder and gentler person than I am. ;)

"Illegitimus non carborundum"

Update

I've been 'toughing it out' for the past couple of days. But this morning getting in the shower was a whole lot of fun. Knee just wasn't going to bend enough. SO... I called and got an appt to have it checked out. The Doc poked prodded and checked range of motion etc... and her conclusion was that I did a number on the surface of it, but it is healing nicely, and that I have a nice bone bruise on my knee. Top, and bottom of the kneecap are bruised and arguing when I first get up in the morning, but that should go away in a couple of weeks. :doh:

I've been 'toughing it out' for the past couple of days. But this morning getting in the shower was a whole lot of fun. Knee just wasn't going to bend enough. SO... I called and got an appt to have it checked out. The Doc poked prodded and checked range of motion etc... and her conclusion was that I did a number on the surface of it, but it is healing nicely, and that I have a nice bone bruise on my knee. Top, and bottom of the kneecap are bruised and arguing when I first get up in the morning, but that should go away in a couple of weeks. :doh:

That's good news. :thumb: