Me and my toys

The wife swears she isn't letting me go anywhere without adult supervision and no more than $10 in my pocket.

So what could I drag home that would make her say this? How about a 1935 Allis Chalmers 60 all crop harvester :D Barn kept all its life, of though it was a dirt floor. My brother and I have been looking for one for a couple years now since they will harvest just about any small grain, In fact it lists 106 different things from alfalfa to zinnia that it will harvest.

It had not been out of the barn in 30 years, Drug it out aired up the tires and down the road we went. Was kind of interesting since with my trucks right wheels on the berm the pick up head hung out in the oncoming traffic about 3 feet!!! And we towed it 30 miles
All that fun for a measly $400 Got it home hooked it up, greased it and turned it on, I have one belt that needs replaced and I'm going to test in the cousins wheat

Of course snooping around on an old farm I ended up with a corn sheller and a grain cleaner for another $25

This alleged harvester sounds very cool. Sorry to see your camera's broken. :rofl:

Congrats on the new machine. Sounds like you got a great deal on it, too. :thumb: