Presenting drum roll please

Chuck Beland

It's official please meet Diamond, the newest member of the Beland clan. We got her yesterday & she seems to have made herself at home already she loves to chase Lexy in the yard Here is her pic & the write up we got when the foster family brought her over yesterday.

Click pic for full size.

Diamond1.jpg

I always wonder what can one expect from people that abandon their pets.
How will they behave whit human beings?

I'm glad she's got a new and more caring family for sure.:thumb:

There's a big round of applause happening here in Stittsville for you Chuck. She looks like a real sweetie and I'll bet with the application of a lot of lovin' you're going to get yourself a tan coloured tail waggin' shadow:).

:clap:

cheers eh?

Thanks guys, Toni & Larry you are correct some people should not breed if they can't take care of a animal I shudder to think of how they treat children.:(

John,
All we had to do is see a pic of her & we were dead ducks:rofl: good thing LOML & I were raised the same way about animals.;)

Here is a pic of the girls together after they got tired from chasing each other.

Click pic for full size. Pay no attention to the guy with his daisy dukes on sox & slippers.:D

Congrats, Chuck. :thumb:

I'm generally a pretty non-violent person, but there are some people in the world who just NEED a good beatin'. Diamond's previous owners fall into that category.

That's definitely gloatworthy. I'll 2nd Vaughn's comments - beat em silly. Or let a jury of dog peers put a few teeth into them. Only slightly better are those that have dogs as some sort of lawn ornament and give them no attention other than filling their bowls.

Exactly right guys dogs & cats need attention they need to play with you to make them feel like you care for them & they'll give unconditional love back. not just leave them tied up in the yard & forgotten about.:(