That Chuck - What a guy!

Rennie Heuer

Staff member
You might remember my thread asking if I should use nails or screws in a future flooring project I have coming up. I had commented on buying a screw gun for the job. Well, that magnanimous mid-evil man from New Hampshire - Chuck Thoits, contacted me regarding a screw gun he had no use for. He made me a great offer and I took it. What a guy!

Thanks Chuck!:thumb::wave:
DSC_2569 (532 x 800).jpg

Last edited:
Well... actually the stance is not really the best one. The center of gravitiy of the body is too much forward.

Your right leg is bearing almost no load, and your right one too much. for the same token the weight of the gun is not shared correctly by the two arms.

Mhhhmmm... that will cause some trembling and hence loose precision on the shots.:rofl::rofl:

Maybe Frank Fusco can chime in, he is an expert

BTW Get that floor done!! now that you've got the toy!:D

Well... actually the stance is not really the best one. The center of gravitiy of the body is too much forward.

Your right leg is bearing almost no load, and your right one too much. for the same token the weight of the gun is not shared correctly by the two arms.

Mhhhmmm... that will cause some trembling and hence loose precision on the shots.:rofl::rofl:

Maybe Frank Fusco can chime in, he is an expert

BTW Get that floor done!! now that you've got the toy!:D
Toni, No one who knows me would be surprised to find out that I am off balance.:rofl::rofl: