Welcome.......... a whole bunch of folks!

Stuart Ablett

Where did Mark Rios go, you still building them table and chairs :D

[FONT=&quot]Chris Johnson [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mick Newsome [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Alan Turner [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mike Sinstadt [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ray labelle [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Kevin Hewitt [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Russ Cass [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jim Haddox [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Earl Reid [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thelbert Dowdy [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Terry Gaudet [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Bill Simpson [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]William Lewis [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Charles Yawn [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Bill Hansen [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ed Hubbard [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Kevin Brady [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Tim Olson [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jeff Kerr [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dario Octaviano [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Curtis Seebeck [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Howard Rosenberg [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Kevin Dube[/FONT]

If some of you have been welcomed already, sorry, I've been kept hopping here and at work/home/dungeon, so I may have missed a few guys :eek:

Rest assured, eveyone is welcome and we are glad you guys could make it! :thumb:

Cheers!

Wow...mass welcomes.:thumb:

A howdy to you all, hope you enjoy this forum and are able to learn a few things, I'm hoping to learn from you.

:wave: Just want to say that i'am glad i found this site.Missed seeing post from most of you on the other site. Been reading up on the forums and so far i really like the air over here. Hope to be able to contribute and learn something here. Thanks for starting this forum.
Bill

:wave: Just want to say that i'am glad i found this site.Missed seeing post from most of you on the other site. Been reading up on the forums and so far i really like the air over here. Hope to be able to contribute and learn something here. Thanks for starting this forum.
Bill

Hey Bill, I remember you. You are practically my neighbor! Couple other guys from Charlotte and one from Delton on here already, you should feel right at home so to speak.

I'm glad you found us.:thumb:

New here too. Have to say that I feel odd (after reading through the various messages so far) that you guys seem to be having a reuniion of sorts. I sorta feel like the dragged-along-for-the-ride spouse. :(

Me? Just found you after doing a search on framing methods and it led me here by way of Mr. Clary's snow mishap.

New here too. Have to say that I feel odd (after reading through the various messages so far) that you guys seem to be having a reuniion of sorts. I sorta feel like the dragged-along-for-the-ride spouse. :(

Me? Just found you after doing a search on framing methods and it led me here by way of Mr. Clary's snow mishap.

Thelbert, don't matter where you came from, you are here now, and part of the family! :thumb:

Cheers!:D