Very small, itsy wixey gloat

Rennie Heuer

Staff member
I picked up the Wixey digital angle at Woodcraft last week - on sale. (Sorry, no pictures yet) I've been really busy finishing off the room that I removed the popcorn ceiling from, so all I've been able to do is play with it for a few moments. So far, I'm impressed. I'm hoping that this will finally tell me where the problem with my jointer is - I suspect the tables are not exactly coplanar. If they are I know there's a screw loose on the operator.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I use mine on the TS, BS, DP, jointer, etc. You can clamp your TS miter gauge in the vise by the miter bar, zero against it and then check your angle accuracy by moving it to the gauge's face. I love the little thing so much I bought my dad one. It took him about 22 seconds to fall in love with it,

Rennie,

I just picked one up last month. I was changing bearings in my tablesaw and used it to tune it up when I was reassembling. It took less time than normal and it is more accurate than before. Of course, the new bearings helped as well.

The Wixey is so easy to use and handy, that I bought one for work as well.

Rennie, It is nice that you jumped in with a thread ............But as we all know no pics didn't happen:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Well, when you're right, you're right. :thumb:

Truth is, I have spent every spare minute I've had over the past 3 weeks on redecorating our tv/guest room. (Remember the popcorn ceiling?)

BUT!!!!

I'll do my best to get a picture posted this week!