dURO OVERHEAD PIN ROUTER

Bill Garcia

cAN SOMEONE HELP ME. i RECENTLY AQUIRED A dURO PIN ROUTER AND HAVING TROUBLE TRYING TO RAISING AND LOWERING TABLE TO PROPER HEIGHT. dOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE i CAN PURCHASE A MANUAL FOR THIS MACHINE? cAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO GO ABOUT ADJUSTING TABLE TO PROPER HEIGHT. tHANKYOU,bILL

Can Someone Help Me. I Recently Aquired A Duro Pin Router And Having Trouble Trying To Raising And Lowering Table To Proper Height. Does Anyone Know Where I Can Purchase A Manual For This Machine? Can Anyone Tell Me How To Go About Adjusting Table To Proper Height. Thankyou,Bill

I'd never heard of Duro (too young, I guess :rolleyes:) but a Google search turned up some interesting information about tools made by the [Duro Metal Product Co.] on the Old Woodworking Machines website (http://www.owwm.com). I couldn't find a manual for the overarm router, but the Photo Index on that page has a couple of entries for 3100 / 3101 overarm routers. If either of those appears to be similar to your unit, you can apparently send a message to the owner like so:

* Click on the Serial Number link for the machine you're interested in
* On the next page, click on the Submitted By link
* On the next page, click the Send Message link
* Finally, fill out the form and send your message​
Good Luck!

I had a Duro cast iron BS once upon a way-back-machine. What a beast. Really built solid. Kerry's given you the best lead I know of.

Last edited:
I had a Duro bench mount drill press for a while - now collecting dust in my brother's shop. It works fine - he's an occassional user. It was a decent machine, though it used cintered bronze sleeve bearings.
OWWM.com is your best bet. Good luck with it.
paulh