New Device for Drawing

Dave Richards

I got myself something new for designing furniture. It's inexpensive, boots up in no time, it's fast and intuitive to use. It's also very low in power consumption. The only downside is the lack of memory. You can see it and one of my drawings here.
:rofl:

Aw man, Doug. Now you're gonna get the Etch-A-Sketch vs. Magic Slate war started here again. Those are worse than the Windows vs. Mac arguments. :rolleyes:

Been there. Done that. :rofl:

bd7c98df.jpg

I got myself something new for designing furniture. It's inexpensive, boots up in no time, it's fast and intuitive to use. It's also very low in power consumption. The only downside is the lack of memory. You can see it and one of my drawings.
:rofl:
Hi Dave :wave:,
This is the way I first read this. As you can see, I eliminated the here,(mentally) from your post and thought it to be an excellent post. Very creative!!!!!!!! Then after I read some of the ensueing responses and coming back to your original:doh:, I see you had added a here to your writings. I clicked on that and voila, it was a link.
Either way, thanks for sharing.
Shaz :)

Bubba, I hope you liked it. I would have posted the image instead of the link but I was hoping for some suspense. :D

Bart figured out the C&P right away. :thumb:

Sometimes I prefer to work over a cup of coffee.
CupertinoCoffee-1.jpg

And sometimes on where ever the idea strikes me.
7c1be7e9.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, the Adirondack chair almost threw me off, but I eventually saw through your thinly-veiled ploy. :thumb: Love the bed-on-stucco, too.

What did you use to get the "hand-sketch" qualities on the Adirondack chair? It seems "sketchier" (in a good way) than what I've seen in my limited poking around.

Bubba, I hope you liked it. I would have posted the image instead of the link but I was hoping for some suspense. :D You had me laughing from the get go! Course, I didn't catch the link:doh::D S

Bart figured out the C&P right away. :thumb: "Bart! You need spend more time in the shop and less time figuring out what C and P are!!!:D:rofl::rofl: S

Sometimes I prefer to work over a cup of coffee. Nice touch:)
CupertinoCoffee-1.jpg

And sometimes on where ever the idea strikes me. Very professional!. S :)
7c1be7e9.jpg

Hi Dave :wave:, I think you could quit your day job and make posters for a living, and maybe:huh: dance on the weekends.:eek::rofl:
Thanks,
Bubba :)

Sir David

most excellent again, the plaster is tops though..the napkin is to clean:) didnt know you were in the "joint" must have been hard to get that one out of there for your portfolio:rofl: