Lousy turner-master buyer-sales notice

Hilel Salomon

I am a very mediocre turner, despite having made over 100 bowls. What I do well, is shop around and buy, buy, buy. Anyway, Hartville tools has a 15% off of woodturning tools, and if you buy more than $75. the shipping is free. On the last sale, I bought a bunch of Oneway strongholds as their price was the best around. I have no affiliation with them, don't know the owners or salespeople personally, but my dealings with them have been excellent.
Regards, Hilel.

They are local to us. You can't find better people to deal with.
They have been very supportive of our Club. They provided us the meeting place for years, until we outgrew the place. They still donate generously to our monthly raffle and annual auction. I never have trouble getting service, nor have I ever heard other members had a problem.

They have a "club discount program". If your club signed up for the program, every member who opted in can get 20% discount any day for the 1st year in the program. After that, the member discount will be 15% and your club would get a 3% kick back. They respect us; other than the confirmation emails, no spam mail.

No affiliation with them personally. Just a satisfied customer.

They have a "club discount program". If your club signed up for the program, every member who opted in can get 20% discount any day for the 1st year in the program. After that, the member discount will be 15% and your club would get a 3% kick back. They respect us; other than the confirmation emails, no spam mail.

No affiliation with them personally. Just a satisfied customer.

That's a great deal for a club, I wonder if the local one here is aware...they will be now! Thanks Gordon and Hilel! :thumb:

That's a great deal for a club, I wonder if the local one here is aware...they will be now!
Hey Jeff,

This is a virtual Club. :type:

May be the moderators can talk to Hartville Tools to set up a discount program for those who are in small towns that joining a physical club is not practical.

Thanks for the heads-up. After checking with several vendors online, Hartville has the best deal on the Wolverine sharpening system. I just pulled the trigger on a set.
:thumb: