Anyone Still Interested?

Dave Richards

Interested in resuming the SketchUp Challenges, that is?

I've been puttering around a little but really not doing much with it. Now that summer is waning, it's time to buckle down and get to work.

Last edited:
Dave, you slacker. There's still some free space in the lower right corner of that image. :p Maybe you should...I dunno...draw a few things to put in that empty space? :rofl:

I enjoy the challenges -- even the ones I don't have time to work through right now are useful references down the road. Put me down as a "please continue" vote.:thumb:

havnt played your game dave but have read it and like to see others get into here to play.. that way when i do have time i can get some online help from you or others you have taught.. thanks for sharin your expertise with us.:thumb:

I enjoy them. But to be completely honest, I find the majority beyond my current abilities. And then if I have the time, I can dig in and work at it, but if I don't then I just let it slide by.

Thanks Dave, I like the challenge of your "SketchUp Challenges". Maybe a mixture of some "easier challenges" and "I'll really make them think this time" challenges would satisfy everyone. Ron

Alright, I'll work on some challenges for y'all. I'll try to come up with a few of them for the crayon set and then a few for the more advanced folks. ;)