What Do you Want from Santa

Jim Young

Just curious what you guys/gals are asking for Christmas (Holiday Gift Giving Event, or what ever you want to call it) to support you woodworking. Me, I'd be happy with a nice air compressor or combo sander or spindle sander. Although some alone time in the shop would be nice too.

Porter Cable 4212 dovetail jig and a Porter Cable 690 router. I already have one 690, plan on setting up the bits right one time, and using them for that purpose only.

I think I can see it under the bed if I look just right:D

I kind of go along with you Jim. I would like a spindle sander. I know that it is not heavy duty but I am looking at the Ridgid combo thing. Probably a seperate heavier spindle sander would be a better choice but I do not want to get greedy. I hope that there really is a Santa.

I have a long long wish list at Lee Valley. I also have a much shorter list at Rockler. I expect to get some of the things on the Lee Valley list and perhaps I will get something from the Rockler list.

I would like to see all the families in this country have a good meal at Christmas. The homeless have a warm bed and a roof over their heads. Jobs for Americans, that will work, to support their families. And most of all That we as a human race would get along.
Reg :) Merry Christmas :wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
first an second thought

first thought was to thank the better half for her shoppin trip she gave me a the wood show. but the more i think about it i would like to have more one on one time with my dad in the shop or just doing something together with him. after me trying flyin and him tryin to be dumb with a sledge and chisel i woke up alittle..