Hot Rod Limo

More importantly, how do you avoid the bugs. That would be one interesting wedding dress after that ride.

Hmmm... it never rains in southern california! ;) And there aren't any bugs! ;) But the wind really does a number on long hair. In my misspent youth, I used to ride around in something like this:

yellow_sprite.jpg

To quote another song, it almost got me to cut my hair. Almost! ;)

http://www.mp3lyrics.org/c/crosby-stills-nash-and-young/almost/

Still, my first question watching the video was "Is that thing really street legal?" ;)

Thanks,

Bill

...Still, my first question watching the video was "Is that thing really street legal?" ;)

Lights? Check.

Horn? Check.

Turn signals? Check.

Brake lights? Check.

Windshield wipers? Check.

When I saw it Sunday, it was loaded with people, apparently under hire, which would indicate it has commercial certification.

And why do people think southern Californian's are odd? That seems perfectly normal to me. It rarely rains and all the bugs died due to an intolerance for smog ;-) We covered the desert with concrete and pumped in water . . . who need bugs or rain?

"Oh it never rains in southern, california... but man ,let me warn ya, it Pours, Man! It pours!...."

Sweet ride looks like it would be more practical than one of those stretch Hummers or N'aggrivators that are extremely popular up here in snow country.

Hmmm... it never rains in southern california! ;) And there aren't any bugs! ;) But the wind really does a number on long hair. In my misspent youth, I used to ride around in something like this:

yellow_sprite.jpg

To quote another song, it almost got me to cut my hair. Almost! ;)

http://www.mp3lyrics.org/c/crosby-stills-nash-and-young/almost/

Still, my first question watching the video was "Is that thing really street legal?" ;)

Thanks,

Bill

now that is a great ride. wouldnt mind moving my table saw out of the garage now and then for that.how can you say you misspent, thats the way to travel.

Last edited: