Lets help poor Bill

Frank Fusco

I'm taking up a collection to help out poor ole Bill Gates. He has lost over two billion dollars in the recent economic downturn. :( That just breaks my heart. ;) Send donations directly to me and I'll purchase some of his products to help bolster his sagging fortunes. :rolleyes:

I'm taking up a collection to help out poor ole Bill Gates. He has lost over two billion dollars in the recent economic downturn. :( That just breaks my heart. ;) Send donations directly to me and I'll purchase some of his products to help bolster his sagging fortunes. :rolleyes:
Undoubtedly the reason why I saw him doing his own TV commercials - with another down and out - Jerry Seinfeld.

Yeah, and those commercials are really bad too!
You know, I bet Bill lost most of those 2 billion in the MS rebate you could/can get from certain Ebay purchases!!:rofl::rofl::rofl: I know if I'd had some money set aside, I would be taking some from him! :thumb: Jim.

He paid me $17.58 for a class action lawsuit that MS lost in the state of IA. :D Most got more than me, $25-100!

Thanks Bill!:thumb: