Happy Birthday Joe Blankshain and Larry Merlau!!

Happy birhtday to both of you!!! Joe I don't know your age, but Larry I do know yours and yes it feels good to be the youngster. Both of you enjoy your day :thumb:

lookin fer me crutch

tod, i know i had it yestreday but i cant find it today,, or was it wednsday that i had it.. i did have one right:dunno::D wont be long and i will be all spalted not just on top:rofl:

must be i dwaz

baad:huh: i didnt get no cherry pie fer me special day, gonna have to settle fer thank you brand i quess:p.. no flakey crust and no tartness, just inflated red baby ballons that are tasteless.. better be a good boy next year huh.

Thanks for the messages. I traveled to Tampa on business yesterday and leave tomorrow for Washington DC, so business/birthday trip. Better half was happy for me to go, wonder if that means something. By the way, next year is half a century.

baad:huh: i didnt get no cherry pie fer me special day, gonna have to settle fer thank you brand i quess:p.. no flakey crust and no tartness, just inflated red baby ballons that are tasteless.. better be a good boy next year huh.

A whole year to be good... that is one tough task. Happy birthday to you and happy birthday to you too, Joe.