My son told me.....

Steve Ash

That he and his wife were going to need me to build another one of these....

0971.jpg

:thumb:

Wooo Hoooo!!!!! Of course, if they had waited a little longer between little ones, the second could have used the first crib, and you could be designing and building a tweener bed!! :D Tell your son and DIL congrats!!! Jim.

Wait you ole fella

ya aint got that last one dried off yet and now ya tellun me there's another coming ..maybe i can make this shower for the guys night wont be huntin season and fishun can wait fer one of those ash doins:thumb::thumb: congrats to you and the rest of them ash's

That he and his wife were going to need me to build another one of these....
I'm with Allen on this one. The one they have looks perfectly fine to me. It'll even hold more than one kid, if that's what they're hinting at. Heck, back in my day, I shared the crib with my sisters. All three of 'em. We were all born three months apart. (Mom had a tough year.) :rofl:

Congrats, Steve. Give my best to the expectant mom and dad. :thumb:

I'm with Allen on this one. The one they have looks perfectly fine to me. It'll even hold more than one kid, if that's what they're hinting at. Heck, back in my day, I shared the crib with my sisters. All three of 'em. We were all born three months apart. (Mom had a tough year.) :rofl:

Congrats, Steve. Give my best to the expectant mom and dad. :thumb:

i dont think the math works out there vaughn,, i thought it took 9 months to make one of those? :)

Mebbe, while you are making #2, cut the parts for #3 and put aside for the next one. :rolleyes:

Good idea Frank...mebbe I should cut out the patterns and store on the shop wall....son #2 hasn't even started yet, but I know Larry has been given him advice:eek:

Thanks everybody....grandkids are a blessing I am looking forward too.:thumb: