a turning we will go...

Ned Bulken

A turning we will go, hi ho! the derry-oh a turning we will go!

have a good day y'all, Mark and I are off to invade Don Orr's shop for a tuning lesson. Mark's going to spin a bowl and I'm going to make a few pens for a benefit I'm attending next weekend. I might start a bowl too, we'll have to see how the time goes.

WHAT!!?? It's Sunday! Stay home and watch football. Then during commericals...bust out a couple of pens and a bottle stopper at half-time. Look at all the gas your saving! And remember...Christmas is just around the corner!! :thumb:

It's a shame you're not very enthusiastic about it. :rofl:

Have fun, and take pics, Ned. :D

Don took pics, and we had a great time!

Oh Ned its just amazing what your turning into....shocking just shocking that's what it is....:eek::):D:thumb::thumb::rofl:
Mark got more lathe time than me today, but that's just fine by me.

Yep Bart it is shocking to see what Ned has turned into. He has lost it.:rofl:

Have fun Ned. Sounds like a great time.
It sure was. I got two pens done, and Mark turned one as well. I had my first blank malfunction... but Don turned most of the wood away and I've got the tube still.

WHAT!!?? It's Sunday! Stay home and watch football. Then during commericals...bust out a couple of pens and a bottle stopper at half-time. Look at all the gas your saving! And remember...Christmas is just around the corner!! :thumb:

My team had a bye-week, so I had a guilt-free day away from home.