Nova Lathes discounted - Limited quantities

Lee Laird

Just wanted to let everyone know that Woodcraft has a sale going until the end of October (or until supplies are exhausted) on two Nova lathes. The DVR XP dropped from $2,199.99 to $1,799.99 and the 1624-44 dropped from $1,199.99 to $849.99. These new prices are listed in their October flyer and on their website. I have no idea how many they may have in inventory as I am not a Woodcraft employee or have any connection to the company. I just happened to be in the right place at the right time to hear about the reduction yesterday, before I received my flyer.

And as some may recall, the DVR XP was on the top of my to-do list. Yep, plopped down some $$ today to put it on lay-away. Won't be too much longer until I'll be enjoying the smooth spinning of my new tool. :D:D:thumb:

Those are good prices, and I like the way you snuck the little pre-gloat warning in there, too. Thanks and congrats, Lee.

Nice score! I have the same lathe, as do a few members on this board.

For those in Canada, KMS tools have the XP on sale for $1900 and comes with a Supernova2 chuck and stand. The 1622-44 is going for $900 with the same accessories.

i bought the 1624 last week from WC.

STL is already sold out as of Friday, with the exception of the floor model.

I think it will be limited to what the stores had previously ordered for the sale.

$850 for a 1624 is a good value. All totaled up. I saved $485 on turning tools this weekend at WC.

joe