Tod's Shop Pics - New Thread

thanks thomas!
here ya` go frank.....that`s a 691 the cutter is sitting on with a 1/2" flushcut bit through the hole and a 5/8 straight laying on top....

MVC-386S.JPG

I would think that little PC router would struggle a little with that one! You must have one of their newer routers!:rofl:

I was duly impressed with Tod's set up when I was there. Those cutter heads are massive!

I would think that little PC router would struggle a little with that one! You must have one of their newer routers!:rofl:

I was duly impressed with Tod's set up when I was there. Those cutter heads are massive!

hey ed ,,tod has everything souped up, more power is his motto,, make it work for ya not against ya:D

I am glad that this thread was resurrected as I had never been over to see your shop Tod. Guess I got in late for that party. It feels like a place one man can get some stuff done. So very impressive, and your web site is a good example of " He is not just another pretty face." Good work, Tod!!:thumb:
Thanks for sharing
Shaz

I am glad that this thread was resurrected as I had never been over to see your shop Tod. Guess I got in late for that party. It feels like a place one man can get some stuff done. So very impressive, and your web site is a good example of " He is not just another pretty face." Good work, Tod!!:thumb:
Thanks for sharing
Shaz

shaz, there ain`t nuthin` pretty about this ol` hillbilly;) thanks for the compliment!

thanks frank,

i'd love to get up there one day and visit.

and by the way we got swamps and bayous round these parts. there's water everywhere!!

i bet that cutter sounds like a cessna when it cranks up!! :eek:

chris

chris, that`s used for doing table edges, same as a thumbnail router bit only it`ll cut about 12 miles of edge before needing sharpened...tod

late for this thread but...

Hi Tod.

I've just been rewieving all posts in this thread and looked at your web site.

There is nothing I can say because I'm trying to put my jaw back on its place.
You've made a great amount of work with a very good craftmanship.

I'd like to be able to reach your level sometime when I'll grow up;)
On the meantime your achievements are my motivation.

Many thanks for sharing them with us.

naw allen just trick photography,, and did yu notice the pole?:):rofl: that gets attention as well.. allen. and he has earl to guard all of it!!!:thumb: by the way tod hows earl doing?