Final clearance

Douglas Jones

OK, finally moving in a week to Michigan! These things have to go.

Sawblades: Being sold as a group
No name Rip 10X28
Leuco Proline 10X80
Forest Thin Kerf 10X40
Leuco Proline 10X40
No Name 10X36
Matsushita 10X3/32X40

These blades have all been sharpened and they are ready to go to work for you.

All seven blades, priority mailed to lower 48, $100 postage included.

paypal only please.

Doug

eeek!

your coming over here:eek: you must be crazy,,or looney or somehting,, first of allwe gothe worst unemployment and our gas prices are almost the top of the list and then enter the housing market here ,, so what brings you over here are you the guardian angle comin in to salvage our diminishing life style? and then enter in the weather you have warmer climate than use and very little snow we get lots at times

Hey Larry, I hear you...it is all about love! At my age, I have to take em where I find em! I found me a Michigan gal that is durn near purfect...if only she was from Kalimazoo...

Happily I have a near recession proof profession....I play with numbers and taxes...and I don't know, I found property values to be very attractive compared to here. Found a 2.5 acre place with a brick rambler and full basement, 2.5 car garage....and.....drum roll please..... a 40X60 heated shop....

As for the weather....ya, gonna be fun to get around in that stuff in my wheelchair...lookin for chains for it....

Just trying to make the trip with just a pickup load instead of paying extra gas money to move stuff that is oh so replaceable when I'm ready to set up shop again.

Watch for me, I'll be burning a path in about a week if all goes well.

Doug

Hey Larry, I hear you...it is all about love! At my age, I have to take em where I find em! I found me a Michigan gal that is durn near purfect...if only she was from Kalimazoo...

Happily I have a near recession proof profession....I play with numbers and taxes...and I don't know, I found property values to be very attractive compared to here. Found a 2.5 acre place with a brick rambler and full basement, 2.5 car garage....and.....drum roll please..... a 40X60 heated shop....

As for the weather....ya, gonna be fun to get around in that stuff in my wheelchair...lookin for chains for it....

Just trying to make the trip with just a pickup load instead of paying extra gas money to move stuff that is oh so replaceable when I'm ready to set up shop again.

Watch for me, I'll be burning a path in about a week if all goes well.

Doug

rock on doug! be safe and watch for bearded beret wearing folk they`re known to lurk in the northern states;)

I've been to K'zoo countless times... (My Grandma + 5 sets of Uncles/Aunts live there)

Believe me, there's nothing special about it. :laugh2:
(I'd pick GR over K'zoo, personally)

But really Larry, what's wrong with the weather in MI? If you don't like it, just wait five minutes.... :rofl:

...art (London's weather ain't much different from MI)