My Next Show's Marketing!

Jeff Bower

I don't mean to brag, but....oh who am I kidding, yes I do. I just received a proof of the flyer that Sticks gallery will be sending out to about 1/2 of the Des Moines metro....(see below)....now I've got butterflies about the show, but boy am I excited too. :D I need to turn some x-mas ornaments this month to have some smaller things on the table with my larger bowls, vases etc....guess I'll be getting a little extra shop time this month.:)

Attachments

• image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 87
  • image004.jpg
    image004.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 66
Way to go, Jeff! That's absolutely wonderful.

If it were me, I'd be designing and building a picture frame to hold that flyer. It would definitely go on the wall!

Way to go, Jeff! That's absolutely wonderful.

If it were me, I'd be designing and building a picture frame to hold that flyer. It would definitely go on the wall!
One of my pieces was shown on the poster for the first show I ever did. (Not as prominently as Jeff, though.) Thanks for reminding me that I still need to make a frame for it. ;)

Congrats. Feels good to sell your stuff & get noticed.

Cody, how would you turn a picture frame :huh:

oo! I know I know! You gotta turn it really slow so that you pull the tool back away at the corners!
Seriously though, I saw something a while back (brain not working to remember where) about oval turned frames at the turn of the century, which were done on big massive copy lathes with eccentric gear driven attatchments(think spirograph, like you might've had as a kid). Seems its not that new a technology after all....