String missing?

Gee, seems like someone got shorts in a wad :eek: and erased the evidence and so.......? :huh:

The missing parts were sent to me privately. While mild, I have to agree they went over the line drawn here against political discussions.
And, please keep in mind, I am strongly anti-censorship and just as firmly believe our country/world would be better off with more political discussions and debate.
I agree with the decision by the mods, not that they need my consent.

Wasn't speaking of Political discussions, about someone's great wood Haul, and the comments that followed. :type: But glad someone realized they were crossing their own line.

Bill, the thread isn't "missing" - it just fell off the radar and the "new posts" page. It's still there, uncensored, unmodified, and still open.

Sure it is there via the link but where is it when you are brousing the site?

Oops , I'm sorry but I thought it was on the Off topic site but forgot it was on the othe forum. But my questions still are still why is there a difference in the morals required by posters... PITA is far less offencive than "You Suck" which referrs to a particular sexual act. Are Moderators allowed more slack in the rules than regular posters?

Last edited:
... PITA is far less offencive than "You Suck" which referrs to a particular sexual act. Are Moderators allowed more slack in the rules than regular posters?
No, Mods have to follow the same rules as everyone else. The majority of the elected Mods decided "You suck" is not offensive when offered in a complimentary manner.

The limits for language, politics, and religion are the three most difficult rules to define and decide what's acceptable, since they all mean different things to different people. The Mods here try to find those limits based on member feedback, so speaking up about it (as you've done here) is one way to let them know your preferences and opinions.

Sure it is there via the link but where is it when you are brousing the site?

Oops , I'm sorry but I thought it was on the Off topic site but forgot it was on the othe forum. But my questions still are still why is there a difference in the morals required by posters... PITA is far less offencive than "You Suck" which referrs to a particular sexual act. Are Moderators allowed more slack in the rules than regular posters?

Doesn't make a lot of sense posted in this thread.... You might request a move to the correct place. Take Vaughn's reply along too...

Lets move on, folks. There is probably no one here that would more enjoy getting into a real poltical debate/discussion/argument/cat fight/whatever than me. But, the mods have spoken, we all have agreed to accept their decisions. Get over it.