Thoughts and Prayers for a Family Member

Hi Friends,

Thanks for all the good wishes. As slow as recovery is, I'll make it. And with friends like you folks, it makes the pain and agony tolerable. :wave:

I'm anxious to get back to work and some normality. I am realizing that I will have to make adjustments in my life and what I can do. I was really trying to bite off more than I could chew. Time to scale back a bit. :thumb:

Let's just say, I've had some time to think and reflect. Maybe now I can concentrate on getting rid of some of my extras and doing some tool restoration so then I can use them to make a few nice things. (I can't let LOML know this. She's been telling me that for years. :rofl:) It is kind of hard to admit, but I have had my fingers in way to many pies for so long that I never really got anything much done. Maybe this was a wake call for me. :dunno:

I appreciate all your concern and good wishes. I'll keep in touch.

Aloha, Tony

Thoughts and Prayers for a Family Member / and getting better

Hi Friends, (and I use that term loosely), Nah, Nah, just kidding. I consider all of you my friends.

Well, I went to see my doctor last Thursday and he said I am going to live. Yup, I'm getting better, even if slowly. He explained in more detail what was done inside me and what will be done in the future. The prognosis looks good. I am scheduled to return to my job on Monday, so I will be getting more walking exercise, which will be good for me too.

Thank you all for your concern, thoughts and prayers. But mostly, for your frienship. Lord knows, we can all use more good friends. I have you folks to count as some of mine.

Aloha, A very appreciative Tony

Last edited:
Thoughts and Prayers for a Family Member / getting better

Thanks all. I'm trying. (well, that's what my mother used to say)

Glad to be getting back to things again too. Still a little ways away from before. Old bodies take longer to regenerate you know.

Aloha, Tony

Thoughts and Prayers for a Family Member / Update / update

Well people,

As I said, I was going back to work starting Monday, 11-17. I did, and I made it through the week OK. Not setting the world on fire here, but getting back into it again.

BUT, my doctor informed me that my PSA (prostate specific antigen) number has not gone down like it should. I hope there isn't more inside that was missed. That wouldn't be too nice for me. I have to do another blood test Monday to see where it is now.

Thanks again for all the good wishes.

Aloha, Tony