Thank you all

larry merlau

i think:) for the support of us that got elected to do a small part of the work to make this forum work well. the rst is up to you folk.. lets make this next year a better one than the one proir..here's to those who have left and done there terms.. a hearty thankyou.. and for the upcoming times if there is anything those of you that help elect me to this position, want done or have questions on, feel free to email or pm or call .just email for the no. and i will do what i can threw the rest of the staff that have control over the workings of the forum.. we together can make a differnce:D:thumb:

Yeah, what Darren said. And remember all those bowl blanks you promised me during the campaign? I expect the UPS truck to be in my driveway when I get home! ;)

I'm really looking forward to that big chunk of cherry burl! I hope that wasn't just some empty campaign promise! ;)

Thanks,

Bill

Yeah, what Darren said. And remember all those bowl blanks you promised me during the campaign? I expect the UPS truck to be in my driveway when I get home! ;)

I'm really looking forward to that big chunk of cherry burl! I hope that wasn't just some empty campaign promise! ;)

Thanks,

Bill

mr lantry that cherry burl is still on the tree, its approximatly 30" high and 20" inches out from the trunk.. seriously i do have my eyes on this and can have it in time.. but i cant imagine any good use for it. other than firewood????

mr lantry that cherry burl is still on the tree, its approximatly 30" high and 20" inches out from the trunk.. seriously i do have my eyes on this and can have it in time.. but i cant imagine any good use for it. other than firewood????

Mr. Merlau, this is exactly why people invented lathes... to take full advantage of wood like that... ;)

Thanks,

Bill

Wish you had told me earlier, was down in Ava two weekends ago. :)

Might be back next month, the rest of this one is booked.

i`ve got about 1kft of 4/4 mahogany cutoffs set back for spinnin`......so come on! if you want some white oak let me know and i`ll store a few hundred feet for a little while?

if there is anything those of you that help elect me to this position, want done or have questions on, feel free to email or pm or call .just email for the no. and i will do what i can

Wow, Mr. Ambassadore is now a Moderator......:thumb: and I can say I knew him when he was but a lowly scribe.:rofl:

I'll take my payment for the vote in a ice cold Barley pop, Bozz.:D

Congrats on the sentence.:wave:

Congrats Larry and all who have stepped up in the past, present and future to keep this here family thing working. Like a lot of things, sure it presents different challenges at different times and the easier you all make it look, just reminds me of your hidden talents at making work look easy.
Kids have about turned all of your and Nancy's and Pete's offerings. Hope to get updated shots soon, working on finishing my lean tos, parents house is getting dirt on roof as we speak and Lou is recuperating with me getting a bug of some sorts and haven't felt well for a few days.
Archery is in here in Indiana, figure you are hanging out in a tree somewhere, loaned that bow I showed you to a kid that has been helping here on the farm from time to time, he has been shooting carp all summer with it and having a ball.

Is that flat bed with the cherry and walnut from your stash headed this way yet?;):)

That was the campaign promise right? I kept my promise to vote for you, several times by the way, so when's the truck due? ;):eek::D:D

Congrats, Larry. I'm sure you'll do a great job.:thumb:

Karl