Anybody heard from Vaughn?

I know he was posting in the wee hours of the morning.

I had a bit of insomnia and recall he was posting around 2-3am west coast time.

nope he wasnt ate

the cougar looked at him and decided there wasnt enough there to waste the time to pick threw the bones to get the good stuff:) from the map i would say he is out of danger but i am a ways away and others know the locaton better.

Greg's right...I slept through most of it. LOML was telling me about it when I woke up this morning (er, afternoon -- didn't hit the hay until about 6:00 AM). There have been a few firefighting aircraft flying overhead, but it looks like they have things knocked down now. Apparently the wind was blowing it away from where any houses are.

Thanks for checking, Lee. :wave:

After doing a bit of checking, I see the fire wasn't very close to us, but it did take out a few houses. It was in Little Tujunga Canyon, and we're on the edge of Big Tujunga Canyon, about 2 or 3 miles to the east.

I moved here from Denver 34 years ago: I still think the mountains are in the wrong direction.
I can empathize with you; one time I was in New Jersey on business and accidentally crossed into New York because the coast was on the wrong side of the map. :rofl: No, really. I wanted to go west.

Last edited: