could use some good vibes here.....

tod evans

tomorrow morning at 10am i get to stand in front of a local judge.....i haven`t seen my son for almost 4 months....my attorney filed for an emergency hearing in order to get me "visitation"........
i am and always have been a good/great dad and putting myself and my son into the situtation i did was the most dificult decision of my life........now it`s up to another man to pass judgement on our immediate future so anybody who`s so inclined please offer up whatever support you can muster.

thanks! :eek:

We all will be there with you Tod. Just be your self, a loving, caring father making arrangements to see his son. Smile :D don't let the other side cause you any visual issues of any kind. This meeting is for one thing only...your parental rights.

Good Luck tomarrow

Tom

Sorry to hear about your troubles I can't give any advice just good luck in getting visitation. My thoughts and prayers are with you
Dawn

Tod, that must not be any fun, best thoughts and prayers headed your way, and remember, it is all about you and your boy, so the rest can pound sand, don't let them get under your skin at all, be the nicest proudest Dad in the whole darn state :thumb:

Stu

I've got my good vibe generator cranked way up for you Tod. Trying to maintain a workable relationship with my kids was probably the most challenging part of our split. The lay of the land is different than when all parties are under one roof but if the grown-ups can focus on what's good for the kids it can take some of the sting out of that part at least. Working toward what was good for the kids was really the only part where we seemed to work together to some degree. I hope it can work out for you as well. My thoughts are with you.

Tod,

What a waste, to see a caring, loving father having to fight to "see" his son. When I need some good vibes I listen to a good tune and "I won't duck and run" from 3 Doors Down is the one that comes to mind right now.

Here's to you

Tod, I've Cranked up the Vibe Booster to strengthen Glens Good Vibes as they come across Texas, (and added my Own in too) so they should be pretty strong when they get to you. Others have given excellent advice, so follow it and I'm sure you will come out OK if the Judge has ANY integrity at all, and will see that YOU MUST be in your son's life, for His well being, (much less yours).