Well, he's gone and done it

Tom Niemi

Staff member
Last weekend my son Jim asked his Girl to be his wife! She' a sweet young lady and we are going be happy and proud to have her as a part of our family :D. I am going to put him on the spot and have him start his first thread. He is a member of FWW and has posted but not started one yet. He made a nice ring box out of Zebra wood that came out very nice. Even got some help and advise of Larry (thanks again Larry for the help and usage of your shop:thumb:). Well I just wanted to share this good news and now it's up to you Jim and Post that box :D

Thanks, one proud Pops!

Tom

ps: here is a pic of the happy couple

Attachments

• Jim & Dee Big Sable.JPG
    Jim & Dee Big Sable.JPG
    141 KB · Views: 125
Congrats Tom, it must be something to have your son take that step in like. I have two daughters, and I sure hope and pray they both find good guys to make them happy.

Jim, congrats, your life will NEVER be the same :D :thumb:

havnt meet her yet but from what jim has told me she is top notch,,fishes and has alot of things in common with jim...gonna be anice couple..save the toast tom i will still be thirsty:D:thumb: congrats there tom,, went to detroit friday night so i got a look see in person now..:D:D

Well I must have to say (belive it or not) Today is the first time I saw this thread:dunno:Sorry but so much time has went by, but here is the ring box and ring......Sorry for the wait I r sorry:thumb:

Attachments

• ring box 033 (800 x 600).jpg
    ring box 033 (800 x 600).jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 56
  • ring box 035 (800 x 600).jpg
    ring box 035 (800 x 600).jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 51
  • ring box 036 (600 x 800).jpg
    ring box 036 (600 x 800).jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 75
  • ring box 038 (800 x 600).jpg
    ring box 038 (800 x 600).jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 56
Very nice box with something just as pretty inside. :thumb:

But where's the new thread we were promised? :rofl:

Congratulations, Jim! Best of luck to the both of you as you start a whole new life together!

Very nice box with something just as pretty inside. :thumb:

But where's the new thread we were promised? :rofl:

Congratulations, Jim! Best of luck to the both of you as you start a whole new life together!

Well Mark you are right I was suppose to start a thread for the ring box. Well I guess I will have to start one later and then I will start a new one on the Chess board.

Jim, we'll forgive you for missing this thread, but you'd better not forget your anniversary, or we'll be reading a thread about the doghouse you're building for yourself. :p

Nice little box, BTW. :thumb: